Lindsay Blaaberg Medical Property Consultant
1. Introduction General Terms
It also relates to his use of any personal information you provide to him by telephone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
In order to provide you with the services he provides, he sometimes needs to collect information about you.
This Privacy Statement explains the following:
• What personal information he collects about you
• How he uses information collected about you
• When he uses your details to contact you
• Under which circumstances he may disclose your personal details to any third party
• Your choices around what personal information you provide to him.
Lindsay Blaaberg is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, he is legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. No system of data storage can be completely secure, if you have any concerns or complaints that your personal data held by Lindsay Blaaberg could have been compromised, or that someone could have discovered your personal details held by him, please contact him immediately. His contact details can be found in section 14 of this policy.
2. What information will Lindsay Blaaberg collect about me?
When you get in touch with Lindsay Blaaberg either via email, a telephone call, his website, social media, or when you visit him at his office, he will collect some personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, as well as information collected about the services he provides.
3. How will Lindsay Blaaberg use the information it collects about me?
Lindsay Blaaberg will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• Ensuring he has accurate information so that he may communicate with you and keep you updated of developments as he provides his service to you
• Ensuring that he has consent and that he holds accurate information so that he may contact you at a future date for the purposes of quality control, surveys or other research purposes and for marketing activities
• Ensuring that he has accurate information for internal reporting, for example, reporting to other interested stakeholders.
4. When will Lindsay Blaaberg contact me?
Lindsay Blaaberg may contact you:
In relation to any communication he receives from you or any other parties involved in the service he provides for you, for example when you submit your message through his website contact form or make an enquiry about a property he markets.
In relation to any financial questions or issues in relation to fees/commissions he charges.
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Lindsay Blaaberg will only send you marketing emails or contact you where you have agreed to this by giving him your consent.
If you want to stop all personalised messages including targeted marketing messages you can contact Lindsay Blaaberg at any time to instruct him to stop. He will, of course, stop.
6. Will Lindsay Blaaberg share my personal information with anyone else?
Lindsay Blaaberg will keep your information to himself except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies), where sharing is required to fulfil the contract between him or where you have consented to him sharing your information with other parties involved in the service he provides to you, including, for example, his clients, their solicitors and surveyors.
Generally, only Lindsay Blaaberg will use your information and will only share it where you have requested it via a data portability request or given your consent. Lindsay Blaaberg requires all third parties to comply strictly with his instructions and requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes and only use your information for reasons associated with the services he provides for you.
7. For how long will Lindsay Blaaberg keep my information?
He will hold your personal information on his systems for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the supply of his services and for any legal requirement. It is anticipated that he will hold your personal information for a period of 7 years; this is a legal requirement which he has to meet.
8. Can I delete my data?
You can always ask for your information to be deleted by Lindsay Blaaberg. However, please bear in mind that he is required to hold your data for a minimum period of 7 years for legal reasons.
Deleting the data Lindsay Blaaberg holds about you will erase any personal data he has about you and any data he holds about you used after your request will be made anonymous.
9. Can I find out what personal information Lindsay Blaaberg holds about me?
He will need two copies of forms of identification, which can be:
• Driving licence
• Birth certificate
• Utility bill (from the last 3 months)
• Current vehicle registration document
• Bank statement (from the last 3 months)
10. Web browser cookies
a) What is a Cookie?
b) Other information collected from web browsers
Your web browser may also provide information about your device, such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using.
Lindsay Blaaberg does collect information such as the device you are using, your IP address or the browser you are using.
11. Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting
DNT is a feature offered by some web browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies. Lindsay Blaaberg’s website does respond to DNT requests.
13. Sharing of your data with others
As part of the service that Lindsay Blaaberg provides, it may be necessary to share data he hold about you with third parties, for example, his clients, their solicitors and surveyors.
Before he shares any of your personal data he holds about you with any third party he will gain consent from you. If you do not want him to share your personal data with any third party, please let him know.
You also have the right to ask Lindsay Blaaberg to share your personal data with anyone you wish. To exercise this right to data portability please write to him, giving full details, using the details provided at section 14 of this policy.
Mr Lindsay Blaaberg
Medical Property Consultant
in association with Last & Mazin, Chartered Surveyors
10A Chandos Street
Telephone: 07775 713530
This Privacy Statement was last updated 14/06/2018.